Trusted and utilized for more than 20 years in telecom, LAN, CATV, medical systems, sensors, and other applications, Sanwa FC Series connectors feature a unique, screw thread coupling mechanism. This is designed to help ensure a strong, reliable connection, regardless of application. Choose from single-model, multimode, and APC.
FC Simplex Connectors
Sanwa offers a full range of FC Simplex Connectors, including single-mode, multimode, and APC-type for 0.9mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm boot connectors. A key feature of these connectors is the screw-thread coupling mechanism, which helps ensure a strong and reliable connection, no matter what the application. These FC Connectors have been proven in industries such as telecom, LAN, CATV, medical systems, sensors and many others.
- SM, MM and APC types
- Available for 0.9mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm boot connectors
- Flammability rating; UL 94V-0
- TIA/EIA, IEC, and Telcordia GR 326-CORE standards compliance
- Meets with RoHS and REACH
FC Simplex Connector Product Inquiry
FC PM Connectors
With easy 360° tuning, Sanwa’s FC Polarization Maintaining (PM) Connectors allow optimal directional alignment with any FC-type connector. These connectors are available for most any application, in 0.9mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm cable types, as well as PC and APC types.
- 360° tuning
- Available in 0.9mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm cable types
- PC and APC types
- TIA/EIA, IEC and Telcordia GR 326-CORE standard compliance
- Flammability rating: UL 94V-0
- Meets all RoHS and REACH regulations